6 Days Beijing Muslim Ski Tour
Welcome to Beijing, the capital of the People’s Republic of China.
From the beauty and charm of the Great Wall of China, the delicious food, countless opportunities to explore culture, history and art—the reasons we love Beijing are as diverse as the city itself. we promise you’ll be head over heels before long.
Visit Beijing for the first time? This thriving city boasts a unique blend of historic sites and modern amenities. The following are just a few of the reasons why you’ll immediately fall in love with Beijing when you arrive:
1. The History of the City
Established 3,000 years ago, Beijing is one of just four ancient cities in all of China. It’s the best preserved, as you’ll notice while strolling through the city’s many historic districts. While some significant structures have been destroyed through the ages, many remain as impressive as ever.
2. The Old and New Architecture
Many large metropolitan areas boast well-preserved historic districts, but few blend old and new quite like Beijing. From temples to skyscrapers, a variety of architectural styles can be found on a single street.
3. The Great Wall of China
The Great Wall of China may seem remote, but several sections are easily accessible from the heart of Beijing. Top Great Wall destinations for Beijing tourists include Mutianyu and Jinshanling. Both provide jaw-dropping views and an undeniable sense of awe.
4. The Imperial Palace (Forbidden City)
No trip to Beijing is complete without exploring the renowned Imperial Palace. Once China’s ceremonial and political center, the complex now houses the Palace Museum. According to UNESCO, the Forbidden City is the world’s largest collection of preserved ancient wooden buildings.
It’s Not Expensive
If you’re traveling on a budget, you’ll find few international destinations are as friendly to your wallet as Beijing. From reasonably priced flights to inexpensive accommodations and food, Beijing provides the greatest bang for the buck. With so many historic structures on display, you can enjoy multiple leisurely days of strolling the city for free.
- Return Economy Ticket from Singapore (exclude taxes)
- Accommodation with daily Breakfast
- HALAL meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- One Bottle of mineral water per pax per day
- Admission fees as specified in the tour itinerary
- All tours & Transfer by coach assisted by English-speaking tour guide
- Toll & parking fees, and miscellaneous expenses
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Airline-flight Taxes
- Compulsory Tipping : SGD $70 per pax
- Visa fee if Any
- Optional Tours
- All sightseeing tours that is not in the program.
- Itinerary is subject to change without prior notice
- The order of the sightseeing might be amended by our tour guide for time & customer value maximization but the places to be visited remain unchanged
- If a place of visit is closed to visitors, it will be replaced with an alternative.
(Click here to download)