Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions (Click Here Download a copy)
Registration / Booking:
- Any registration and/or bookings have to be made at Hahnemann Travel & Tours office to avoid scam and fraud.
- Any registration and/or bookings made with Hahnemann Travel & Tours, the Customer agrees and shall abide to the terms and conditions stipulated by the Company.
- For Tours, an upfront deposit of 50% of the package price is required to secure the airline and hotel accommodations.
- For Umrah, an upfront deposit of $700 SGD per pax is required to secure the airline and hotel accommodations.
- Payment of deposit does not constitute confirmation of the tour. All group tours are subjected to a minimum group size (as determined by the Company) in order for the confirmation to be effected and for the departure to be finalized. Full payment is required no later than 21 days prior to departure.
- In case of tours on charter flights, full payment must be made 1 month before departure. If full payment is not received 21 days or more prior to departure, the Company reserves the right to forfeit the deposit and cancel the reservation. In such an event, the cancellation fee as stated below, is payable by the Customer.
Amendments / Cancellations:
- If the Customer decides to cancel their reservation, they must do so in officially writing via email or letter, at any time prior to the departure date. However, cancellation fee will apply and it is computed based on the length of notice period prior to the departure. Please note that the cancellation fee is a percentage of the deposit or the total tour fare, as the case may be; subject to relevant engaged companies’ refund policy.
- > 65 working days à Cancellation fee (full deposit), Refund (Nil)
45–64 working days à Cancellation fee (25% of Full Tour Fare), Refund (Balance)
38–44 working days à Cancellation fee (50% of Full Tour Fare), Refund (Balance)
34–37 working days à Cancellation fee (75% of Full Tour Fare), Refund (Balance)
< 36 days and below à Cancellation fee (100% of Full Tour Fare), Refund (NIL)
- Any amendments and cancellations after package is confirmed is subject to a $100 SGD surcharge per pax.
Company’s Discretion Cancellation
- Even after deposit or full payment has been made, all arrangements are still subject to final confirmation as the Company is acting as an agent for services rendered. If due to some unforeseeable circumstances the services purchased cannot be finalized and the reservation has to be cancelled, the Company will endeavour to notify the Customer at least 1 week before departure.
- At times due to low subscription for a group tour, the Company may choose to cancel the entire tour 14 days prior to departure. The Company may at it’s discretion may choose to recommend alternative tours either to the same destination or other tours, based on current tour fare.
- In the case of a free and easy tour, accommodation and all services are strictly upon request and subject to confirmation. The Company may recommend alternatives if available. Please note that surcharges may apply on a case by case basis and the Customer will be advised accordingly. Should the Customer decide not to accept the alternatives, all refund will be made accordingly by the Company and without further obligations.
- The Company makes reasonable effort to avoid changes in the itinerary/flight/hotel/land arrangements/misc. However, the Company reserves the right to make minor changes at any time due to unforeseen circumstances, especially during peak periods or in the event of a force majeure.
- The Company shall also not be held liable for any contingent costs incurred by the Customer arising from the cancellation. The Customer shall receive the refund within 4 to 6 weeks upon the Company notifying the Customer of the tour cancellation. Save as stated herein, the Company shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages or costs sustained by the Customer.
- Subject to this clause, each traveler is solely responsible for ensuring that his or her passport or other travel document is valid for at least 6 months from the expected date of departure from the last point of departure in the itinerary and that he or she has all necessary visas, permits, passes, licenses, vaccinations, health certificates and/or other documents or approvals as may be required by the applicable governmental authorities of the destination country(ies) in the Package Tour.
- All necessary documents required for processing is the sole responsibility of the Customer. They are to ensure the clarity and the verification of the documents submitted.
- It is the Customer’s sole responsibility to ensure themselves that their passports have at least 3 empty pages (some countries require 6 empty pages) before their intended departure.
- If a reservation has to be cancelled because the traveler is unable to obtain a visa or other travel document required, the relevant cancellation fee under clause 2 above will apply. We shall not be responsible, under any circumstances, for any loss, damage or expense, or to reimburse or refund any part of the Package Tour fare, should any traveler be deported or refused entry by the immigration authorities of any country, for any reason, including irregular travel documents, quarantine restrictions, customs regulations, import/export restrictions, executive or administrative orders, possession of unlawful items or other criminal activities.
- Each traveler is also solely responsible for ensuring that his or her name as provided to the Company and reflected in the Pax Statement tallies with the name in his or her passport or travel document. If any amendment to such name is required, all applicable fees and charges shall be borne by the traveler.
- VISA Regulations
- We may from time to time, assist a traveler to submit a visa application for a fee, but do not guarantee the outcome or approval of any such application. Different embassies or consulates require varying lengths of time to process visa applications and, accordingly, any traveler seeking our assistance to apply for a visa must check with us as soon as possible on the applicable visa requirements.
- Customers should take note that different embassies / consulates require varying lengths of time to process visa applications. For Singapore and non-Singapore passport holders, it is best to ensure with the company the necessary Visa requirements. The Company renders assistance in visa application wherever possible. The Company cannot, however, guarantee the approval of such visa application.
- This service is subject to (auxiliary) charges. Please check with the Company on the amount. If, for any reason, application for visa or exit permit is rejected, full refund of all monies paid (excluding visa application fees paid to the respective embassies) will be made if the result of the rejection is made known to the Company at least 35 days prior to departure. If less than 35 days’ notice is given, the relevant cancellation fee as stated under the section cancellation section and/or in the addenda to the Terms and Conditions of the company shall apply.
- The Company will not be responsible for any expense, reimbursement or refund of the tour fare if the Customer is deported or refused entry by immigration authorities on the tour for whatever reasons, including improper travel documents, quarantine, custom regulations, possession of unlawful items or irregularities that may cause harm / damage to person or property.
- Purchase of travel insurance is strongly recommended by STB (Singapore Tourism Board) with respect to unforeseen circumstances such as trip cancellation, personal baggage loss, personal accident, injury or illness. Under no circumstances shall the Company be construed as a carrier under contract for safe carriage of the Customer or his / her baggage / belongings. The Company will be pleased to assist and advice in the enquiries of any travel insurance and related matters.
- The Company issues travel vouchers from time to time to provide a safeguard option against theft when abroad. The terms and conditions for the redemption of travel vouchers are clearly spelt out in the appropriate documents and shall be binding on the Customer.
Rights & Disclaimers
- The Where the Company has not been negligent nor in breach of any duty, it assumes no responsibility for injury, damage, accident, loss, delay or irregularities that may be caused to person or property where such occur as a result of circumstances beyond its control. The Company is an agent of airlines, transport companies etc., and is not liable for changes made by suppliers but will render assistance wherever possible. All tickets, coupons and orders are furnished and issued, subject in every respect to those terms and conditions under which the means of transportation or other services provided thereby are offered or supplied by owners, operators, managing agents or agents of public carriers. The Company will not be responsible or liable (for damages, refunds or otherwise) for:
I. Mechanical breakdown (except where it is due to negligence on the part of the Company or its agents), government actions, weather, acts of God, strikes, compulsory quarantine or other circumstances beyond its control
II. Failure of the Customer to obtain required documentation (e.g. health certificates, visas, passports etc.)
III. Failure of the Customer to follow reasonable instructions including but not limited to check-in and check-out places and times The Company reserves the right to withdraw any itinerary or any booking made, or decline or refuse the Customer as a member of the tour, if it appears to the Company that the Customer is likely to endanger the health or safety, or impair the comfort and enjoyment of others on the tour. In any of the foregoing events, the Company’s sole liability shall be limited to refund on tour fare paid. The Company reserves the right to take photographs and films of the Customer while on tour with the Company to be used for brochures advertising or publicity materials.
- The tour fare excludes airport taxes, airport security taxes, airline insurance surcharges, fuel taxes, visa fees, travel insurance, customs user fees and service fees as specified by the airline and airport authorities; laundry, excess baggage charges, beverages, room services, gratuities to drivers and tour leaders / local guides and tips to hotel porters; and personal expenses. Please refer to the Company for visa fees, gratuities to drivers and tour leaders / local guides, and tips to hotel porters.
- Children below 12 years as on the date of departure from Singapore are eligible for child fare. Child fare is based on a twin-share or double room with 2 adults without an extra bed. If an extra bed for the child is required, please arrange with the Company who will advise on the surcharges / supplements, if any.
- Payment may be made in cash, by NETS (limit $2000SGD), cheque or credit card. Cheque will only be accepted if presented to the Company at least 7 working days before departure. All payments have to be made out in Singapore Dollars.
- Receipts issued dictates the price agreed by the customer inclusive of relevant charges required for travel. All taxes flight insurances and fuel surcharges are subject to change without prior notice. Any difference in taxes will be borne by the customer even after full payment has been made. Any non compliance may result in an automatic cancellation of reservation and forfeiture of your payment
- We at Hahnemann Travel & Tours are more than honored to receive any feedback or comments that the customer may sincerely have. On the authority of Abu Hamzah Anas bin Malik (may Allah be pleased with him) – the servant of the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) – that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said : “None of you will believe until you love for your brother what you love for yourself.”
- You may sincerely approach our office for a face-to-face feedback
- You may phone us at 67491131 or message us in facebook at www.facebook.com/hahnemanntravel
- Or you may email to email@example.com with the Subject heading “Feedback/comments” or by snail mail to 845 Geylang Road, #03-41/42, Tanjong Katong Complex, Singapore 400845.
- Hahnemann Travel & Tours Pte Ltd reserves the right to change, amend, insert or delete any of the Terms and Conditions, or policies contained in this document, as the case may be, without prior notice. Any feedback with regard to the tour must be submitted in writing within 14 days of return from the tour, failing which the Company shall accept no responsibility.
I hereby declare that I have read and understood the terms and conditions that is being laid out and I agree to abide by them upon deposit / payment to Hahnemann Travels Tours Pte Ltd. I too hereby consent Hahnemann Travel & Tours Pte Ltd to use my personal information in accordance to its tours and services as well as receiving product information, new offers, special offers (via mail, email, telephone or otherwise) or events that the company believes may be of interest to me:-
NOTE: As a licensing condition of the Singapore Tourism Board, we Hahnemann Travel & Tours Pte Ltd are required to inform you, the Client, to consider purchasing travel insurance.
Get a comprehensive travel insurance policy to protect against unforeseen circumstances, such as baggage loss, flight delays, travel agent insolvency and medical emergencies.