4D3N Hong Kong Disneyland Adventure
Welcome to Hong Kong – The land where Time is Money!
Hong Kong is a compact destination that will allow you to access the multitude of attractions on offer quickly and easily. Here we have brought together a selection of the highlights to help you discover some of the truly magical experiences that are awaiting you in Asia’s World City.
The Peak - A trip to The Peak is simply not to be missed. Travel up via the ever-popular The Peak Tram funicular railway that opened in 1888 and takes you up to 373 metres (about 1,200 feet), where you'll be stunned by a spectacular panorama of Hong Kong's majestic skyline below.
Aberdeen - Take a trip to one of Hong Kong's original fishing settlements. For an insight into the city's heritage take a sampan ride around the community here who live almost exclusively on the water. Aberdeen is also home to the impressive Jumbo Kingdom famed for its delicious seafood.
Stanley Market - This iconic beach suburb offers the chance to sample great food, bargain buys in a seaside setting. Explore the shopping lanes packed with souvenirs and great deals on a huge range of products. Then head to one of the boardwalk cafes or restaurants to bask in the Mediterranean ambience of Stanley Main Street.
Hong Kong Disneyland - Mickey Mouse will welcome you to the happiest place on Earth complete with attractions exclusively designed for Hong Kong.
- Return economy flight from Singapore as MENTIONED above.
- Meals as MENTIONED above
- All transfers in Private coaches
- English speaking Guide
- All entrance fees
- Tips for Driver and Guide, Porters at the airport or hotels
- Travelling Insurance
- Own Meals and extra luggage (Excess)
- Other beverage during meals
- Sequence of itinerary is subject to change without prior notice.
- If a place of visit is closed to visitors, it will be replaced with an alternative.
- During special events, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned.
- Tips Norm will be advised before departure
Download our SAMPLE itinerary (click below)