10 Days Turkey Adventure!
Turkey is a nation straddling eastern Europe and western Asia with cultural connections to ancient Greek, Persian, Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman empires. Cosmopolitan Istanbul, on the Bosphorus Strait, is home to the iconic Hagia Sophia, with its soaring dome and Christian mosaics, the massive 17th-century Blue Mosque and the circa-1460 Topkapı Palace, former home of sultans. Ankara is Turkey’s modern capital.
- Return economy flight from Singapore as MENTIONED above.
- Meals as MENTIONED above
- Inclusive of relevant transfers
- English speaking Guide
- All entrance fees
- Airport & Fuel tax
- Tips for Driver and Guide, Porters at the airport or hotels
- Travelling Insurance
- Own Meals and extra luggage (Excess)
- Other beverage during meals
- Sequence of itinerary is subject to change without prior notice.
- If a place of visit is closed to visitors, it will be replaced with an alternative.
- During special events, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned.
- Tips Norm will be advised before departure
Download our SAMPLE itinerary (click below)